Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc. warrants to the original owner-user that this Soggy
Bottom Computers, Inc. product will be free from defects in material or
workmanship. This warranty is limited to the lesser of twelve (12) months from the date of
original installation, or amount of time specified on invoice, whether or not
actual use begins on that date.
Limitations and Exclusions
Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc.’s obligations under this warranty and the sole remedy for its breach are limited to repair, at its manufacturing
facility, of any part or parts of its Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc. products which prove to be defective; or, in its sole discretion, replacement of
such products. All returns of defective parts or products must include the product model number and serial number, and must be
made through an authorized Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc. distributor or arranged through Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc. Customer Service. Authorized returns must be shipped
prepaid. Repaired or replacement parts will be shipped by Soggy Bottom Computers F.O.B. shipping point.
1. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other costs incurred in the troubleshooting, repair, removal, installation, service
or handling of parts or complete products.
2. All claims under the warranty provided herein must be made within ninety (10) days from the date of discovery of the defect. Failure to notify
Soggy Bottom Computers of a warranted defect within ninety (10) days of its discovery voids Soggy Bottom Computers’s obligations hereunder.
3. The warranty provided herein shall be void and of no effect in the event that (a) the product has been operated outside its designed output capacity
(heating, cooling, airflow); (b) the product has been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, improper or inadequate maintenance, corrosive
environments, environments containing airborne contaminants (silicone, aluminum oxide, smoke etc.), or excessive thermal shock; (c) unauthorized
modifications are made to the product; (d) the product is not installed or operated in compliance with the manufacturer’s printed instructions;
(e) the product is not installed and operated in compliance with applicable building, mechanical, plumbing and electrical codes; or (f) the serial
number of the product has been altered, defaced or removed.
4. The warranty provided herein is for repair or replacement only. Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc. shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, or expense
of any kind arising out of a breach of the warranty. Further, Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential,
exemplary, special, or punitive damages, nor for any loss of revenue, profit or use, arising out of a breach of this warranty or in connection with
the sale, maintenance, use, operation or repair of any Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc. product. In no event will Soggy Bottom Computers be liable for any amount greater than
the purchase price of a defective product. The disclaimers of liability included in this paragraph 4 shall remain in effect and shall continue to be
enforceable in the event that any remedy herein shall fail of its essential purpose.
5. WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR SOGGY BOTTOM COMPUTERS, INC. PRODUCTS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS
AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. SOGGY BOTTOM COMPUTERS, INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. No person or entity is authorized to bind Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc. to any other warranty, obligation or liability for any Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc.
product. Installation, operation or use of the Soggy Bottom Computers, Inc. product for which this warranty is issued shall constitute acceptance of the terms hereof.
6. Soggy Bottom Computer has sole discression and final say over the exceptance of a warranty claim or request.